Friday, August 10, 2012

Bomb Custom Piece

Last week I was contacted through Etsy by a lady who wanted me to make her a custom paisley spoon pendant in black and white. This is what I came up with: 


Unfortunately, the two dimensional photos just do not do this piece justice. The large paisley in the center floats over the hand drawn paisley background. I love it so much, I just may make a piece similar to this for myself. 



Now that I have a little more time on my hands after a crazy July, I have more time to design custom pieces. One-of-a-kinds make great gifts too. Here is the link to the custom listing on my web site if you should be interested in something for yourself or a loved one: http://www.sunshynesilverwear.com/product/custom-spoon-pendant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Where you can find me this weekend and WOW

Find me this weekend at the Brockport Arts Festival, it's back on Main street this year! I am very excited for this show  because MANY of my artist/crafter friends from Rochester will be participating in it. Come check out some amazing local art, and don't forget to bring your Word Of the Week (WOW): "Paisley" in honor of the custom piece above. 

How to get your discount: 

In person - mention this word when you see me this weekend and get $5 off of your $25 or more purchase and $2 under $25 

Online - enter the word of the week in as a discount code at check-out to get $3 off of your total purchase at www.sunshynesilverwear.com 

offer expires 8/13/12

No comments:

Post a Comment