Monday, April 2, 2012

I have been waiting 6 long months for this!

The time is finally here! Furthur tour! If you are thinking to yourself, who or what the heck is Furthur tour, well I will let you in in it. Furthur is a rock band comprised of some of the remaining members of the Grateful Dead, and if you have never heard of the Grateful Dead, well, I feel bad for you ;)

courtesy of Jambase.com

If you don't know already, I am a HUGE fan of The Dead. In the last 14 years I have seen well over 200 shows blended of different band members. In fact, that's how I got my start selling jewelry. I bring my wares to the concert parking lot and hopefully make enough money for gas, tolls, hotel, and concert tickets. I love the nomadic life hopping from one city to another.  I have always had great experiences in meeting amazing people and seeing some beautiful things across this great land. And it starts all over again THIS THURSDAY!!


Show in Bethel,NY 2011

I am going to see 2 shows in Boston (Thursday and Friday) then on to Wallingford,CT (Saturday) Sunday is Easter and I'm going to spend it in Connecticut with friends. Then on to (at least) 4 shows out of the 8 shows at the Beacon Theater in good ol' NYC. (all of the Beacon Theater shows have been sold out since a moment after they went on sale, but by some amazing set of coincidences, I have lined up a few weekend tickets and hopefully made some lifelong friends in the process)

So, if you happen to be going to any of these shows, find me 'on lot' I would love to say hi. Or leave a comment below so I know who to look for! See ya on the road!! 



This video was taken by me at last year's Boston Furthur run. What an amazing time with friends and Phamily. 











No comments:

Post a Comment