Tuesday, June 7, 2011

NEW! Eco friendly business card holders!

Hand crafted with a lot of love by my friend Terry Fiori, you can find these one of a kind card holders on my web site. Here is the first...look for more to come soon!






This business card holder is such a unique delight!  Hand crafted from a recycled pair of vintage glasses, this card caddy is sure to catch your eye.

Holds more than 80 standard size business cards with ease, and at only $15+ shipping, it's a great value!

Find it here on my web site www.sunshynesilverwear.com

3 comments:

  1. Cards has nice design and also looking very cool i will try to upload these on my computer.

    membership cards

    Hotel Key Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi may name is Kayla. I was wondering if I could get some of these ordered from you? Also do you happen to have a large quantity discount?

    ReplyDelete