Monday, February 4, 2013

A Fraction Of My Two Minutes Of Fame

Ok, well maybe I didn't make it to the news, but one of my pendants did!!

While vending Fairport Canal Days last year, I remember this woman tell me all about her ice cream shop, Moonlight Creamery, and how one of my pendants fit right in with the theme of her biz. I'm sure the fact that it's made from a spoon didn't hurt either!

Check out "Moondance" around the 29 second mark.

FYI, your computer speakers are not broken, the audio 
on this clip leaves much to be desired. 

Just for fun, here is a link to the first time my wares were highlighted on the local news back in 2010. Click here to watch me make a fool of myself at the 1:19 minute mark. 

Have you ever been on the local news? What was it for?! Were you happy with what was shown? 








1 comment: