Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Red Rocks rocked!

Had such an amazing time in Colorado with my cousin Eric. It was his first time there and I think it definitely lived up to the hype.


This is us, our first day there at the Garden of the Gods in CO Springs. The sky is so big and the rock formations breathtaking.


Me at the Garden of the Gods



Bear Creek Park. What an unforgettable hike. The views were unbelievable. We hiked up the mountain so high, that the air actually got noticeably cooler.


Day one (Friday) at Red Rocks Amphitheater in Morrison,CO. That day was my favorite of the trip. Met so many wonderful people. I gotta give props to all you people from Colorado, its so easy to be in a good mood there because everyone is friendly and happy. From the gas station employees, to postal workers to the random passerby's. I heart Colorado.




Furthur



Radical tye dye we got to see up close after the show. Jerry's head. The detail on this work of art was impressive to say the least. No wonder they were asking $700 for it.


I did pretty well in necklace sales that weekend too, considering I didn't try that hard. It was WAY more fun talking to the random people we ended up parking next to. Good conversation and good people, who could ask for anything more?

No comments:

Post a Comment